Magpul Industries released via their website the newest stock in it’s collection. Titled the Hunter X-22, is a conversion kit for the popular Ruger 10/22 model .22lr semi-automatic rifle. At first glance, this thing is BAD ASS! We cant wait to get our hands on one of these and really check it out in depth.
The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the ubiquitous Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt pad, and M-LOK slots for accessory attachment. The Hunter X-22 fits standard Ruger 10/22 pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels. Made in U.S.A.
– Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 receivers
– Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
– 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
– Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
– Non-slip rubber butt-pad
– Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
– Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920”
– Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
– M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
– Twodimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs
– Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
– Left and Right 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
– Weighs 2.4 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)